TVS 045 – Finimize (Co-Founder Scott Tindle) Part II
Today is Part II of the episode with Scott Tindle, co-founder of Finimize! This episode dives a bit deeper into how Finimize is performing in addition to learning more about what people have the most difficulty understanding in terms of concepts in finance. I definitely learned a lot doing this episode, and hope that you all enjoy!
- How many users do you currently have and what’s the open rate of the emails?
- What are the most difficult concepts for people not in finance to understand?
- How big is your team at Finimize?
- Do you plan on expanding into different languages?
- What was the most difficult part of starting Finimize?
- How do other firms fake user growth by using click farms?
- What is one piece of advice that you would like to leave our listeners with?
As always, please let me know if you have any questions, comments, or suggestions. Email me directly at alan@the vampiresquid.com or on the contact form. Also, please subscribe to my facebook page for live updates facebook.com/thevampiresquid. Also follow me on Quora at https://www.quora.com/profile/Alan-Li-1. To support us check us out at Patreon https://www.patreon.com/thevampiresquid