TVS 029 – Jesse Felder Hedge Fund Part II
Welcome back everyone and to Part II of the hedge fund episode with Jesse Felder! I recently did some very exciting interviews as well that I can’t wait to share with everyone shortly 🙂 Hope you enjoy and please don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions or comments
- How many stocks do you hold in a portfolio?
- What are the traits that make a good hedge fund investor?
- What can junior people do to stand out and impress hedge fund investors in interviews?
- A whatever it takes attitude
- Flattering the interviewer and being proactive
- Work ethic
- Being successful but maintaining high ethical standards
- Books and websites that are helpful
- Views on the current stock market
- Buffet Measure – Market Cap to GDP
- Median Price to Sales Ratio
- Recent Trump Rally
- Interest Rates
As always, please let me know if you have any questions, comments, or suggestions. Email me directly at email@example.com or on the contact form. Also, please subscribe to my facebook page for live updates facebook.com/thevampiresquid. Also follow me on Quora at https://www.quora.com/profile/Alan-Li-1. To support us check us out at Patreon https://www.patreon.com/thevampiresquid