TVS 021 – Venture Capital with Charlie O’Donnell Part II
In Part II of the Venture Capital Overview with Charlie O’Donnell, we continue our conversation about VC, entrepreneurship, and more! Please see note details below, and hope that you enjoy 🙂
- How did your experience running a startup help you with your VC experience?
- How a 7-year time frame correlates to understanding a cycle and getting good at VC investing.
- Anchor investors and the challenges of raising a first round fund, and then a second round fund.
- How early stage investing is different from later stage investing?
- What are the pros and cons of New York vs. Silicon Valley for a career in technology?
- Why some people may see Venture Capitalists as “Jerks”
- Advice for those interested in working in Venture Capital
As always, please let me know if you have any questions, comments, or suggestions. Email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or on the contact form. Also, please subscribe to my facebook page for live updates facebook.com/thevampiresquid. Also follow me on Quora at https://www.quora.com/profile/Alan-Li-1. To support us check us out at Patreon https://www.patreon.com/thevampiresquid