TVS 050 – Thoughts after a life-changing paralyzing accident from a Thiel Fellow and Shark Tank Alum (Anthony Zhang) Part II
Episode 50!! Please see Part II of the interview that I did with Anthony Zhang where we dive deeper into his advice for first-time entrepreneurs and general advice for people that are facing setbacks in life, like not getting that job promotion, or not getting that grade that you wanted, how do you overcome and persevere through those challenges? I hope that you guys enjoy, and learn as much as I did from interviewing Anthony!
- When did you have to start thinking about your startup after your accident?
- What kept you motivated to try to get your company acquired while you were going through 5-6 hours of physical therapy everyday?
- Did you use banks to help with the sale process or how did you get in touch with other companies to sell to?
- How has the acquisition and transition process been? Do you feel that the strategy of JoyRun is in line with EnvoyNow?
- What was the transition process of being the CEO and then becoming an employee of a company?
- What is in your view the most important things when starting a company?
- What are some of the ideas that you are planning to start in the future?
- Since you’ve been through a traumatic accident, what advice do you give people that may not get that job promotion, or didn’t get the grade they wanted and feel like it’s the end of the world?
- For people interested in entrepreneurship but don’t necessarily have an idea they want to pursue, what advice do you have for those people?
- What advice would you like to leave my listeners with?
As always, please let me know if you have any questions, comments, or suggestions. Email me directly at alan@the vampiresquid.com or on the contact form. Also, please subscribe to my facebook page for live updates facebook.com/thevampiresquid. Also follow me on Quora at https://www.quora.com/profile/Alan-Li-1. To support us check us out at Patreon https://www.patreon.com/thevampiresquid