TVS 044 – Finimize (Co-Founder Scott Tindle)
*If you have experience with mobile graphic design, please reach out to me firstname.lastname@example.org*
Please welcome a special guest for this week, Scott Tindle, who is the co-founder of Finimize, an easy to understand newsletter of financial news that I have been using for the last year! We discuss Scott’s background and inspiration to quit his job in selling mortgage backed securities and ultimately start Finimize. I hope you guys enjoy!
- Give me a brief background and what inspired you to make the decisions you have.
- Was the housing crisis and mortgage backed security bubble different in Europe compared to the US?
- Why made you quit your job at Barclays after 7 years to do something entrepreneurial?
- Do you use Tinder in London?
- Why did you start Finimize, and what is the ultimate goal of the company?
- How do you source your content, I’ve been curious how media companies do this?
- Do people have different Finimize for the their respective country?
- How do you guys make money?
- Finimize my life (FML) – Digital personal, financial guidance
- How does FML work, is it similar to a robo-advisor?
As always, please let me know if you have any questions, comments, or suggestions. Email me directly at alan@the vampiresquid.com or on the contact form. Also, please subscribe to my facebook page for live updates facebook.com/thevampiresquid. Also follow me on Quora at https://www.quora.com/profile/Alan-Li-1. To support us check us out at Patreon https://www.patreon.com/thevampiresquid