TVS 043 – Artificial Intelligence and Virtual Reality (with Jacob Mullins from Shasta Ventures)
I’m very excited about today’s episode because it is on two of the most fascinating emerging technologies out there, Artificial Intelligence and Virtual Reality. Today, we have on Jacob Mullins from Shasta Ventures who focuses on these types of emerging technologies and we get to hear his take on the landscape and how it is developing. Super cool episode and I hope that you all enjoy!
- What does it mean to have Presence in Virtual Reality?
- How Nausea may be caused by the LACK of senses being tricked
- Do you think VR will always be a headset and earset, or what is the next step in the technology?
- What do you think of Elon Musk’s comments that we are more likely than not living in a virtual reality?
- What are your thoughts on artificial intelligence in terms of will it be good or bad for human kind?
- What are the potential theories of what could happen when we reach the Singularity or general intelligence?
- What are your thoughts on the depiction of AI in movies like Ex-Machina and Her?
As always, please let me know if you have any questions, comments, or suggestions. Email me directly at alan@the vampiresquid.com or on the contact form. Also, please subscribe to my facebook page for live updates facebook.com/thevampiresquid. Also follow me on Quora at https://www.quora.com/profile/Alan-Li-1. To support us check us out at Patreon https://www.patreon.com/thevampiresquid