TVS 039 – Patrick Curtis (Founder of Wall Street Oasis) Part II
Welcome back to Part II of the episode with Patrick Curtis, founder of Wall Street Oasis. In this episode, we dive into Patrick’s experiences in Buenos Aires, his favorite wall street oasis stories, how he deals with “fake news”, and much more. We got some exciting guests about to come on to the podcast so stay tuned!!
- Why did you decide to move to Buenos Aires?
- How was it running WSO when living in South America?
- What were some of your favorite stories on Wall Street Oasis?
- Where are you going to take Wall Street Oasis now?
- What was the original motivation for starting Wall Street Oasis?
- How do you prevent “fake news” on W all Street Oasis?
- How do you like California vs. New York?
- What do you think about the current sentiment around finance / culture?
As always, please let me know if you have any questions, comments, or suggestions. Email me directly at alan@the vampiresquid.com or on the contact form. Also, please subscribe to my facebook page for live updates facebook.com/thevampiresquid. Also follow me on Quora at https://www.quora.com/profile/Alan-Li-1. To support us check us out at Patreon https://www.patreon.com/thevampiresquid