TVS 035 – Investing in Royalties from Music Artists (Royalty Exchange) Part II
Welcome back to Part II of the interview with Jeff Schneider, the CFO from Royalty Exchange. In today’s follow up to last week’s talk, we finish the conversation we had on the music industry and Royalties. Hope you guys enjoy the rest of the episode!
- How has piracy affected Royalty Exchange and royalties in general?
- How does Royalty Exchange make money? Who pays the fee?
- Who are some of the other notable artists / songs you have on your platform?
- How many years do I receive the royalty?
- Do you have EDM music on your platform?
- What is your day to day as CFO?
- How does the bidding process work?
- Where do you expect Royalty Exchange to go in the next 3-5 years?
- Who are your main competitors?
- Can anyone just bid on these auctions at Royalty Exchange?
- Did your MBA help you in your current role as CFO?
- What’s it like working in the music industry?
- How are the artists in real life?
- Are you a belieber?
As always, please let me know if you have any questions, comments, or suggestions. Email me directly at alan@the vampiresquid.com or on the contact form. Also, please subscribe to my facebook page for live updates facebook.com/thevampiresquid. Also follow me on Quora at https://www.quora.com/profile/Alan-Li-1. To support us check us out at Patreon https://www.patreon.com/thevampiresquid