TVS 031 – Wall Street Culture with Karen Ho Part II
Welcome to Part II of the interview with Karen Ho, our expert on Wall Street Anthropology! This episode continues with quality insights from Karen as we continue to discuss past recessions, training, and socioeconomic inequality.
Email Address: email@example.com
- Is Wall Street culture all bad?
- What were the similarities and differences between the 2001 Dot Com Crash vs. the Mortgage Housing Crisis of 2008?
- Collateralized Mortgage Obligations
- How the market was driven by high finance and bonuses
- Dismantling of Glass-Steagall
- How AIG became much bigger than just an insurance firm
- Credit Default Swaps
- How insurance firms and insurance holders can sometimes switch roles!
- State of emergency becoming a state of exception
- How can we improve the image of wall street or increase transparency?
As always, please let me know if you have any questions, comments, or suggestions. Email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or on the contact form. Also, please subscribe to my facebook page for live updates facebook.com/thevampiresquid. Also follow me on Quora at https://www.quora.com/profile/Alan-Li-1. To support us check us out at Patreon https://www.patreon.com/thevampiresquid