TVS 028 – Jesse Felder Hedge Fund Interview Part I
Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! Today, we have brought on Jesse Felder, who is the author of The Felder Report, that educates and informs individual investors about the issues most important to success in the financial markets. Jesse used to work at Bear Stearns and then broke off to help start his own hedge fund. I hope you enjoy this episode!
- Jesse Felder’s background at Bear Stearns
- How studying English and literature instead of finance can be valuable
- Human Behavior
- How I wish I studied philosophy in School!
- Books that Jesse recommends
- Jesse’s Hedge Fund
- Paying attention to insider selling and trading
- Looking at Longs and shorts but using insider trading to confirm trades
As always, please let me know if you have any questions, comments, or suggestions. Email me directly at email@example.com or on the contact form. Also, please subscribe to my facebook page for live updates facebook.com/thevampiresquid. Also follow me on Quora at https://www.quora.com/profile/Alan-Li-1. To support us check us out at Patreon https://www.patreon.com/thevampiresquid