TVS 025 – Activist Investing
Today’s episode is on Activist Investing, something that has become quite prolific over the last decade with the induction of the internet, media, and smartphones. Activist investing is contrary to passive investing, which we discussed at length previous episodes. I hope you find this episode both informational and entertaining!
- Difference between Passive vs. Active Investors
- Activist Landscape
- Notable Activist Investors
- Proliferation of Activist Investing
- Public Information and Research
- Activist Investor Toolbox
- Operational Improvements
- Corporate Governance
- Steps Activist Investors take to implement change
- Acquiring shares
- Public Announcement
- Working with Company or Proxy Fights
- How is this applicable to you and me?
As always, please let me know if you have any questions, comments, or suggestions. Email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or on the contact form. Also, please subscribe to my facebook page for live updates facebook.com/thevampiresquid. Also follow me on Quora at https://www.quora.com/profile/Alan-Li-1. To support us check us out at Patreon https://www.patreon.com/thevampiresquid