TVS 024 – Trading Options with Kirk Du Plessis (Part II)
Happy early Halloween! Part II of the Trading Options episode with Kirk Du Plessis. This episode covers a lot of great information on questions that I had for trading options and Kirk’s entrepreneurial spirit for starting his own company, Optionalpha.com, after working on wall street. Please enjoy!
- What happens if you forget about your options, and they expire in the money?
- Do you have to have enough money in your account to buy all the options?
- What happens during a “margin call”
- What were the steps and mindset for starting Optionalpha?
- What were some of the challenges that you faced while starting Optionalpha
- Playing to your strengths and researching your customers
- What if you are a millennial and don’t have necessarily the amount of time or capital, how do you suggest they trade options?
- Why more money doesn’t necessarily make you a better trader
- Are you more busy than someone who builds 150 homes a year?
- Being consistent and persistent
As always, please let me know if you have any questions, comments, or suggestions. Email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or on the contact form. Also, please subscribe to my facebook page for live updates facebook.com/thevampiresquid. Also follow me on Quora at https://www.quora.com/profile/Alan-Li-1. To support us check us out at Patreon https://www.patreon.com/thevampiresquid