TVS 022 – Managing Stress and Positive Attitude
Hey everyone! Just got back from California so apologies for the late post. Today, we are going to be talking about a very important subject, managing stress and maintaining a positive attitude. I know that in my career as well as in school, I have had to deal with stressful situations, and felt that this is an important topic to talk about.
Also, before we start, if you’re interested in helping out with TVS, please shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. I haven’t thought of the complete structure of how it will work, but would love to see how much interest there is in helping out with producing TVS.
- What is stress in work?
- Not enough time to finish the work that needs to be done
- Not understanding how to do the work that needs to be done
- Preventing stress
- Saying no and managing expectations
- Not being afraid to ask questions
- Hypothetical scenarios and how to deal with them
- Thinking I understood what needed to be done when I didn’t really
- Client giving 7 days of work that needed to be done in 4 days
- Other Tips for managing stress
- Taking a walk outside
- Eating Clean
- Having a go to music playlist
- Talking it out with a friend
As always, please let me know if you have any questions, comments, or suggestions. Email me directly at email@example.com or on the contact form. Also, please subscribe to my facebook page for live updates facebook.com/thevampiresquid. Also follow me on Quora at https://www.quora.com/profile/Alan-Li-1. To support us check us out at Patreon https://www.patreon.com/thevampiresquid