TVS 019 – Investment Checklist
Disclaimer: “Today’s episode does not condone or promote the trading of any single stock equities. The content in today’s episode are for educational purposes only and I am speaking on behalf of myself without further representation.”
Andre Agassi “Open” – http://cpor.org/ri/Agassi-Open-An-Autobiography.pdf
Investment Checklist – http://mebfaber.com/2011/01/20/hedge-fund-analyst-checklist/
- Two pronged thought process for investing in Stock
- Is this a fundamentally good company?
- Is this the right time to invest?
- My favorite questions
- Do you understand this business
- What is the competitive advantage of the business
- How is this company going to grow?
- What are some reasonable events that could cause this investment to drop?
- What is your edge, investment thesis, hypothesis?
As always, please let me know if you have any questions, comments, or suggestions. Email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or on the contact form. Also, please subscribe to my facebook page for live updates facebook.com/thevampiresquid. Also follow me on Quora at https://www.quora.com/profile/Alan-Li-1. To support us check us out at Patreon https://www.patreon.com/thevampiresquid