TVS 005 – Workplace Etiquette
WE ARE THE NUMBER ONE PODCAST ON iTunes BUSINESS SECTION, and NUMBER TWELVE OVERALL! Thank you all so much, I can’t thank you enough. Please check out the recent publicity in yahoo finance and business insider as well.
Also, I will be heading to Beijing for ~a week so please do not be upset if I am not responding to emails, the sheer amount is already enough for a full time job!
Workplace Etiquette is one of the most underrated and least talked about aspects when starting a job, yet I think it’s one of the most important.
- First few weeks / months on the job
- Getting work done perfectly and timely
- Getting Coffee
- Hypothetical workplace scenarios
- Getting work done early or going to a happy hour?
- Communicating to superiors about your commitments outside of work
- Standing up for yourself
- Hard-work, Dedication, and Commitment
As always, please let me know if you have any questions, comments, or suggestions. Email me directly at email@example.com or on the contact form. Also, please subscribe to my facebook page for live updates facebook.com/thevampiresquid